eMoney Advisor Named “Best Overall FinTech Company” in 7th Annual FinTech Breakthrough Awards Program
March 23, 2023 – eMoney Advisor, a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, has been selected as “Best Overall Fintech Company” by FinTech Breakthrough, an independent organization that recognizes today’s top companies, technologies, and products in the global financial technology market. The 2023 FinTech Breakthrough Award program attracted more than 4,000 nominations from across the globe.
eMoney was recognized for the robust suite of dynamic solutions they offer to help advisors and firms plan across the client lifecycle, track plan progress, manage their practice efficiently and effectively, and streamline their technology all while engaging clients in a meaningful way. Additionally, eMoney has focused on the following areas to elevate financial planning:
- Continuing Education Program for CFP® Professionals – To help advisors navigate the current industry shift to holistic planning–with the belief that a more comprehensive approach to planning can help advisors realize greater success – eMoney helps CFP® professionals increase their financial planning proficiency through monthly CE webinars. In 2022, more than 6,000 CE credits were issued as a result of 14 CE webinars – which are designed and taught by eMoney’s in-house team of financial professionals and subject matter experts.
- University Program– eMoney partners with more than 125 universities across the country to empower the next generation of financial professionals by providing college students, who are pursuing a financial planning degree, with training on the eMoney platform as part of their curriculum. eMoney also introduced a certification component to elevate the level of training students receive, ensuring their participation results in eMoney expertise, a marketable skill for their future careers. In 2022, more than 530 certifications have been issued to students.
- Client Onboarding and Training – eMoney’s coaches and trainers commit their time to understanding our clients’ practices, identifying their goals, provide customized training and consultative programs to help successfully implement eMoney into their practice. In 2022, our trainers facilitated more than 800 training sessions for more than 6,000 clients and our coaching team conducted more than 10,000 coaching calls for more than 4,000 advisors.
- Relationship Management and Client Services – Many of eMoney’s larger enterprise clients work with a dedicated relationship manager to ensure a successful implementation and use of eMoney. eMoney also has a team of certified, award-winning customer support specialists who are readily available M–F, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET through multiple channels to help address clients’ needs. In 2022, 96 percent of clients were satisfied with the support specialist they dealt with, and customer support reps had a 92% first-call resolution rate – which means they resolved the client’s issue on the first contact, took less than 24 hours to respond to client inquiries, and had their calls answered within 53 seconds.
- Practice Management – eMoney Accelerate is an innovative consultative program led by eMoney’s team of tenured professionals and CFPs® who help both new and tenured clients maximize their use and understanding of eMoney and integrate it into their daily operations. Clients receive in-depth consultation and hands-on assistance implementing eMoney in the ways that best suit their needs and generate growth.
This is the seventh consecutive year eMoney has been recognized by FinTech Breakthrough. eMoney was recognized by FinTech Breakthrough as the “Best Wealth Management Company” in 2022, “Best Wealth Management Product” in 2020 and 2021, “Best Overall Fintech Software” in 2019 and 2018 as well as the “Best Wealth Management Platform” in 2017.
“At eMoney, we strive to live up to our mission of helping people talk about money and providing financial peace of mind for all. We are committed to continually adding value for our clients through cutting-edge technology solutions and award-winning services,” said Susan McKenna, CEO of eMoney. “For more than 20 years, eMoney has strived to ensure that the quality of our service and support is the standard by which our clients measure other service providers. And I am so proud that our talented team of more than 700 is being recognized for their efforts with this Fintech Breakthrough award.”
eMoney’s end-to-end wealth management solution helps more than 103,000 clients streamline and deliver world-class planning experiences that are engaging, collaborative, and scalable to more than 5.5 million households across the U.S.
About Fintech Breakthrough
Part of Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence and recognition platform for technology innovation and leadership around the globe, the FinTech Breakthrough Awards program is devoted to honoring excellence in Financial Technologies and Services companies and products. The FinTech Breakthrough Awards provide public recognition for the achievements of FinTech companies and products in categories including Payments, Personal Finance, Wealth Management, Fraud Protection, Banking, Lending, RegTech, InsurTech and more. For more information visit FinTechBreakthrough.com.