A few months ago, I would have given a different answer to the question, “What do you see influencing the… Read More
Video: 20 Years of Helping People Talk About Money
• eMoney Communications Team • March 9, 2020
This year marks 20 years that eMoney has had the privilege of serving our clients and delivering planning-led solutions to help people talk about money. In 2019, we added 15,000 new users bringing our total on the platform to over 70,000 – the single largest annual increase in our company’s history. And we’re just getting started.
Watch as members of our leadership team map out our
plans for the year.
To our clients and partners – thank you for contributing to eMoney’s success. We’re excited for what’s to come in 2020.
Read the full transcript below.
[Ed O’Brien, CEO]
- Hi – I’m Ed O’Brien, CEO of eMoney Advisor.
- 2020 is a big year for eMoney.
- It marks 20 years that eMoney has had the privilege of serving our clients and delivering planning-led solutions to help people talk about money.
[Matt Schulte, Head of Financial Planning]
- We’ve accomplished a lot together over the past 20 years but one thing hasn’t changed: our unwavering commitment to our clients.
- Innovation remains a core principle, and it influences all that we do.
[Jess Liberi, Head of Product]
- We’re continuing to invest in the solutions that power your firm –from full-spectrum planning, data aggregation, and APIs to customer service, marketing solutions and Project Avocado, our new client-led planning app coming later this year.
- In fact, with the launch of Foundational Planning last year, we became the only provider to offer a full spectrum of financial planning capabilities in a single platform.
- There are lots of other ways we are committed to your success and are continuously earning your trust.
- We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ data, which means we never sell it or share it with anyone. Period.
- In 2019, eMoney added 15,000 new users bringing our total on the platform to over 70,000 – this represents the single largest annual increase in our company’s 20-year history.
- These last few years have been an extraordinary period of growth for us.
[Frank Tropiano, Head of Client Services]
- We opened 2 new offices and our team has grown to over 900 strong, all committed to serving our clients.
- In fact, we nearly doubled our support team this past year and invested in 10s of thousands of hours of training our support representatives to help power your success and provide you the answers when you need them.
- We’re also continuing to help the next generation of advisors through our University Program. Last year more than 500 financial planning students at colleges across the country completed and received an eMoney certification.
- To our clients and partners…Thank you for contributing to eMoney’s success.
- We look forward to continuing to serve you during an exciting year of continued growth in 2020.
You may also be interested in...
The financial planner clients I work with through my firm, Generational Insights, find it’s getting harder to engage and gain… Read More
This is the second blog in a three-part series on serving the underserved millennial generation—you can read the first… Read More